Thursday, May 1, 2014

ORC Progress Report

I am over halfway now.  I can't believe it is May already.  April flew by it seems.  I'm still having more outbursts than I would like but it's called a challenge for a reason right?!  This post was supposed to be written yesterday but the day got away from me.

I don't have anything inspirational to share.  It's been kind of a chaotic week and May is quickly turning into a very busy month.  Almost every weekend is booked with multiple events.  Hubby will have to go to DC to training at some point this month.  I'll be on my own with the girls for ten days which I'm sure will be quite a test.

All in all, I'm hanging in there.  Walking this journey is opening my eyes to other areas of my life that need work.  God is really stirring something inside of me I just don't know what yet.  I'm excited to see what he has in store but trying to hold steady in the now.  I want to thank all of you for the support and encouragement I have received.  I was afraid to share this journey with anyone because I feared criticism and ridicule.  I thank God that I have not encountered any negativity regarding this challenge.  His hand is most definitely on me.  Here's to finishing strong and then moving into a new sixty day challenge.

Day 19 of 30

No comments: