Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nine Months! Gasp!

My sweet little Zoe is nine months old today.  It's so hard to believe I'm only three months away from having a toddler and a preschooler.  Where did the time go??  I'm sure we're only a matter of weeks away from her walking.  I know it's cliche but they really do grow up so fast.

And the best part is hubby is home!  We're no longer stuck in an unknown countdown and the deployment is over.  Zoe got to meet her daddy for the first time and took to him pretty well.  Emberlynn is thrilled to have him home but of course her little two year old self is testing boundaries.

I will try to get back into posting now that I've got my partner back.  Of course right now we're all still adjusting and trying to get settled into our "new normal" that will hopefully last awhile.

No comments: