Saturday, May 18, 2013

Seven Months.

Yes, my sweet Zoe is seven months old today.  She is a joy.  She's feisty like big sister but in her own way.  She loves food!  And is still trying to figure out crawling.  However, she still figures out how to get where she wants to go.  Things are running much smoother, most of the time.  Some days naps work out just right and some days they are a mess.  Such is life.

We are nearing the end of this deployment.  They've been given a date but told not to share it with anyone outside of their location.  So it seems there won't be much of a count down until he's back stateside.

We are also moving a week from today.  Finally we're getting back into our own space.  I will be forever grateful for what my father has done for my family but I am ready to be out on our own again.

I wish I had more to say but the baby is getting fussy and it's almost time to feed her and put her down for her first nap.  Much love to all.

No comments: