Saturday, February 23, 2013

Has it really been four months?

That's right y'all.  My sweet miss Zoe is four months old now.  I know I've been MIA but I am rarely on the computer these days.  The girls rarely nap at the same time (although it's getting better) and when they go to bed I go with them.  We're all still adjusting.  Emberlynn is acting out a bit but nothing I didn't expect.  She's finding it hard to share her mommy.  But the girls already have some super sweet moments together that melt my heart.

As far as this lovely deployment goes we are roughly halfway through.  Obviously I can't be specific, not just because it violates OPSEC but because we don't have a specific come home date yet.  With at least six months to go it's too far out for anything to be even remotely certain.  All we know is that it will come to an end eventually and I'll have him back in my arms.  I can't wait to see him again and I know Emberlynn misses him too.  I wish I could say Zoe misses him but since she's so young and has never met him in person, she doesn't understand that anyone is missing.

Eventually I will get back into the swing of this blogging thing as we fall into a more predictable routine but no promises that it will be anytime soon.  Much love to all of you.

No comments: