Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Dream Sheet

As a reservist wife I honestly don't think about it.  I'm not even sure my husband has considered where he would like to be stationed.  We just don't talk about it.
Honestly, my goal is to never move out of the Middle Tennessee area.  I have lived in other states (all before I knew my husband) and I am happiest here.  I definitely have a great amount of respect for the active duty families that move on a regular basis.  I'm sure I would do it if I had to but I'm glad that so far we haven't.  Although I'd love to experience base life, it's just now how the Reserves tend to work and I'm okay with that.
But since the point of this post is to pick an ideal post, I guess I would pick our closest post which is Ft. Campbell.  I realize that's not very exciting but I like the comfort of home.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to travel and experience our nation and the world.  I'm just not sure I'd want to have to live in lots of different places.  That just sounds a little scary to me.

If you liked my post please check out Wives of Faith to see other blogs that are participating.

No comments: