Friday, August 26, 2011

Where did my baby go?

Yes I realize it has been almost a month since I posted and I am sorry.  I honestly have no idea how this month passed me by.

My sweet baby girl is ten months old today and is becoming less 'baby like' each day.  I know she is still a baby and I will always view her as my baby but where has the time gone?  Has it really been ten months since she was warm and cozy inside me?  I guess so.  And this is only the beginning.  Yesterday my sweet, precious Emberlynn took her first steps.  Three slow steps not holding on to a single thing.  And the best part?  Hubby and I got to see it together.  It will forever be a wonderful memory.  My sweet girl is growing up and I'm not ready.  Only two months until she celebrates her first birthday.  It all seems so surreal to me.  Motherhood has been more rewarding than I ever could have imagined.

p.s. This is also post 500 for my blog!  How appropriate for it to be something big like my baby's first steps.

No comments: