Thursday, June 9, 2011

The month of craziness.

Yes, that is how I would like to describe how this month is going to be.  At the end of the month hubby, baby and I will be moving into my father's house.  It should be interesting but hopefully it will be a short term arrangement.  Thankfully hubby has a job now.  Actually two jobs for the summer.  One will carry on once school starts.  We're just in a rough place financially.  Hopefully things will turn around soon and we can get back out on our own.  Honestly, we haven't started packing yet.  We're already a week into the month and I feel so behind.  Yikes.  I know we will make it through but I already feel so overwhelmed.

On a more positive note, I'm thinking of starting up some weekly posting habits.  I haven't fully made up my mind yet but I have a lot of ideas swirling around my mind.  I probably won't start anything until we get settled at my dad's house but I'll definitely keep you updated.

No comments: