Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recovery Update...

My baby girl is two weeks shy of six months old.  The time has gone by so fast.  About three months ago I posted about the trouble I was having recovering and I figure its time to update again.  Especially since I had yet another appointment today.
The granuloma is almost completely gone (which after five silver nitrate treatments, its about time) but there is still pain.  So now we are back to the issues I had before pregnancy but they've gotten worse.  I don't know if I've ever discussed those issues on here before and I'm not sure I want to now.  In simplest terms, I will start using the medications again but this time it is believed that I need physical therapy.  I'm not exactly sure how you do physical therapy on that particular area of the body but I guess we'll see.  Honestly, I'm nervous.  I'm really nervous.  The thought of physical therapy on such a sensitive part of my body scares me.  But I'll do what I have to in order to get rid of the pain.  Cause I'm more frustrated by the pain than I am scared of the physical therapy.
Either way, thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated during this delicate time.  We are struggling financially and that with the stress of my physical problems are really wearing me out.

No comments: