Thursday, September 16, 2010

another trip to labor and delivery.

so today i had to go to labor and delivery again.  this time i was actually having real contractions but there wasn't a pattern.  so after three hours of observation, they let me go home.  they won't stop my labor at this point but they don't want to help it either.  hopefully, emy will cook a little longer.  i'm supposed to keep an eye on my contractions and just wait it out.  we're hoping for at least another week or two before my precious little angel makes her appearance.  only time will tell.  i'll try to keep every one updated.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

"Awesome post! I do hope to have a natural child birth and I do hope to breastfeed but like you said, it is a personal choice and I may not get to do either if circumstances arise. I am determined to try but that does not mean I will succeed. You must go with the flow in life. Plans rarely go just as planned.
I am sure you are a wonderful mother and I believe wholeheartedly that you made the best choices for you and your family. At the end of the day, that is all that matters. No one else has to live your life so it has to be your choice."

Thanks for commenting Danielle, I hope you get to give birth the way you plan on! :)