Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My baby is now a toddler?

Yes, indeed.  My darling Emberlynn is now a toddler.  I can't believe it.  It doesn't seem like it's been a year already.  At her one year well check, Emy was 19lbs 4oz and 29in tall.  She's walking like a pro and even feeding herself with a spoon.  Although a bath is usually necessary after any meal that requires a spoon lol.  I already miss the 'baby' phase.  She has brought so much joy and happiness to my life.  I cannot imagine the past year without her in our family and I look forward to all of the experiences ahead of us.
Here are some pictures from her birthday party...

She was not happy about me putting a bow on her head.
She loved playing with Elias.
The before picture of the cake.
The first taste of icing.
Mmmmm Cake!

No comments: