Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A love like no other...

My Dearest Emberlynn,

There is so much about you to love.  I feel so blessed that I get to spend my days watching you grow and learn.  I love the funny faces an noises you make.  I love the way you sound like you know exactly what you're saying even if all I hear is babbling and shrieking.  I love the closeness that nursing you provides.  I love how even though you don't like people tickling your feet, you stick those same precious feet in my face to kiss while you're nursing.  I love holding hands with you.  I love how you giggle.  I love your violent sweet kisses.  I love how determined you are even at such a young age.  I love how smiley you are when you wake from a good nap.  I love how you light up when your daddy walks through the door at the end of a long day.  I love how you wrap yourself up in my sheets anytime I sit you on the bed.  I love all of the sweet moments we share.  I love how you love the water.  I love watching you learn to eat and try new foods.  I love your sweet little 'one tooth' smile.  I love how easily you switch back and forth from serious to playful.  I love when you reach for me.  I love that God chose me to be your mother.  I love that my job is to protect you, nurse you, comfort you, play with you, teach you, guide you, learn from you, and most importantly love you.  You have been a true blessing in my life my sweet girl.  Thank you for being my daughter.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Rachael said...

This is so sweet :)