Friday, October 22, 2010

appointment number twelve:

i had my last prenatal appointment on wednesday.  my due date was yesterday (since it is technically friday now).  i finally made some progress and was in between 2cm and 3cm.  we kept the 26th as our induction date even though the doctor is slightly concerned that emy might be getting a little big.  we'll see how it goes.  it still feels so surreal that in four days max, i will be holding my own child in my arms.  however, i was thrilled to have finally made progress.  i know that it is really no indication of when or if i will go into labor on my own but every little bit gives me a better chance at a successful induction if it comes to that.
in less than a week, i will be posting pictures of a precious little baby.
i want to say thank you to all of you.  you have been a wonderful support for me.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I hope everything goes well! Praying for you! :)