Thursday, October 15, 2009

yes, i'm still here...

i know its been awhile. and my last two posts were just pictures. but i am still here and amazingly i still have thoughts lol. things have been a bit crazy lately. lots of homework, the Judgment coming up (which i am in and running a makeup team), and some possible health issues. i actually just got the call from the doctor today telling me that there is nothing to really worry about now but its something that needs to be watch in case it starts getting worse. and as far as homework goes, monday is fall break for me! that makes me so happy! it is a much needed day off to reorganize my brain before the Judgment begins. don't get me wrong, i love the judgment and feel blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of it. and of course the but...it can be stressful and it doesn't take long to start seeing how mad we are making satan. so please keep this production and the cast and crew in your prayers. as always we are hoping for the best year yet!

No comments: