Thursday, September 10, 2009

and so it begins...

tonight was my first night of judgment practice. i got the role of "soldier's wife." it will be an interesting production for me this year. i started to tear up just in practice. this role just hits so close to home for me. this isn't just acting, this is something that mirrors the biggest aspect of my life. i will definitely be depending on God to carry me through this production. i know that even though i don't have any lines, my character will touch many people. its one of the reasons i love being in the judgment. you never know which character, whether they are a main character or just someone in the background, an audience member will relate to. you never know which role will make an audience member decide that they need God. i know that i need him!

No comments: