Thursday, April 9, 2009

half way...

so this week is half way over. didn't make it home in time tonight to do the online quiz. i did take my anatomy exam today but apparently the english paper is due friday. tomorrow i plan to do an online quiz, write the intro for my lab report, finish my essay and start on my sunday school lesson. i also rechecked the registration schedule and i'm supposed to register at 1pm which should be square in the middle of our lunch rush at work so i don't really know how that will play out. should be interesting. i may not make it to small group with all of that to do...actually i may just need to plan to stay home. thats kind of sad but if i don't stay home i will never finish it all. i hope God understands. well its time for me to call it a night. much love to all.

No comments: