Tuesday, March 10, 2009

random sayings of the night...

whenever the wife and i hang out, you can expect one of these posts...
"you'll be the octamom. not the publicity stunt octamom but the real one"
"i didn't mean i had pajamas at all"
"i should just get married"
"I'M HUNGRY!"
"jamocha"
"i would like to know what you think i said"
"i believe in vampires! i dated one!"
"the live forever vampires"
"or she can call up sperm donor number 8375..."
"i don't say funny things"
"my nose knows more"
"i don't have breaks"
*sings* "sun roof...but there's no sun...so its a moon roof."
"gracie could teach her a few things"
"you've got to have special alone time with some of them"
"what!? there is no box this april?"
"you're not what?"
"i thought you said 'i'm not tan and...' "
"NAKED!"
"i don't need pants"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kenny told me about your grandma and I'm so sorry. I love you and I'm praying for you and your family. Things are absolutely crazy in my life. I haven't had time to do anything... hardly even had time to take a shower or eat. I hope you understand why I haven't called you. I love you!