Wednesday, October 15, 2008

engagement pics...

this is just some of them. all of them were taken by the wonderful rebecca jensen. most of them were edited by her and some of them i edited myself. enjoy...


he scared me


us walking along


gotta love a man in uniform lol


this is his attempt of apologizing for trying to stangle me


i absolutely adore this picture


his turn to push me


we almost ran into each other


he snuck up on me


us adoring the ring...thank you gus and laura!


staring into each other's eyes

3 comments:

McAngie said...

Beautiful!

Laura said...

I actually got to look at all of your pics. There are SO many awesome ones. You could fill an entire house with just your engagement pics!

Anonymous said...

when the Judgment is over remind me to tell you something about these :-}