Sunday, December 27, 2015

A New Chapter

I've had this blog for some time now.  I've gone through phases of regular posting and phases of no posting.  In fact, it's been almost a full year since my last post.  Over the years this little blog of mine has gone through lots of changes as I've grown and changed.  It started out as a chaotic ramble.  Many times I've attempted and promised to be consistent and more mature about what I post.  I've even considered deleting this blog and starting over but I love my blog name too much for that.

So now as yet another year is coming to a close I make yet another attempt to salvage my beloved blog.  My life has changed quite a bit since my last post.  Whose life doesn't change over the course of a year?  Instead of a long, tedious update I simply want to say that my goal for 2016 is weekly posting.  What I post will vary.  I'm sure I'll talk about parenting, my walk with God, marriage and just life in general.

This time I make no promises, after all would they mean anything anymore anyways.  I just need to regain my outlet.  I need something for me.  I look forward to the journey ahead.  As always, God is in control.

No comments: