I am so excited that Wives of Faith is hosting another blog carnival in honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day, which is today! Here is my list of 11 things I love about being an Army Reservist wife:
1. Seeing my soldier in uniform!
2. My soldier's heart and service to our country.
3. The personal feeling of pride I get when I see the American Flag or another military personnel in uniform.
4. The friends that being a military wife has brought into my life.
5. The 'I ♥ My Soldier' magnet on my car. Even if some feel it violates OPSEC.
6. Knowing that I am supporting one of the greatest causes in the world.
7. How my heart swells when I hear the Pledge of Allegiance or the National Anthem.
8. Watching my husband getting recognized for the wonderful man he is and the sacrifices he is selflessly making.
9. Homecomings! Need I say more? Although I do believe homecomings are the hardest part of the deployment.
10. Knowing that the military will forever be a part of me and my children's lives. And hopefully it will make us all better because of it.
11. Last but not least, my soldier! God gave him to me as a husband and gave him a call to serve. He is what makes me an Army Wife after all.
*If you want to see the host blog please click here.*