Okay so this one may be difficult but I'll try. Hopefully it's not too generic...
1. I asked hubby and he told me to list: I gave birth to our daughter. Guess that counts. Especially since it's Mother's Day.
2. I grew up around drug use and have never done drugs myself. Nor do I have any interest to.
3. I am the reason my own mother is still alive.
4. I am actually looking forward to giving birth again (in a few years of course). I know that must sound so odd. Especially since it took me almost six months to heal from my daughter's delivery.
5. The older I get and the more educated I try to become about childbirth and parenting, the more I realize how hippie-like I am.
6. I've always wanted to be a mother but until I became one I never realized how rewarding the whole process is.
7. I have never had a fight with my mother. Yes we just get along that well.
8. My hair is the longest its ever been and I love it!
9. I feel extremely patriotic when I get to tell people I'm am Army Wife.
10. I married my high school sweetheart. He was my second boyfriend and I was his second girlfriend.
11. I love being Youth Staff that way all of the bad things I went through or dumb things I did can help someone else not go through the same.
*If you want to visit the host blog please click here.*
P.S. Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there! I feel blessed to be among you!