Tuesday, January 12, 2010

is it bad that i feel the same?

the farther i get into college (i am getting ready to start my sixth semester this thursday), the more i feel out of place and quite miserable. i like meeting and interacting with the people but i don't feel that its where i'm supposed to be. the closer i get to achieving what i thought was a goal i wanted, the more i realize that my goals have changed. i am so afraid that i no longer want a career. i never in a million years thought i would consider not graduating but i don't have the heart to just quit. there are so many people who would sacrifice so much to go to college and i'm wasting my time there. i just don't know what to do. i'm so miserable and yet so afraid of letting people down. i'm waiting on God for guidance in this tricky situation.

1 comment:

FadingExistence said...

The thing about this... is it's hard to give up the time you've already spent. For you in your third year... It was like that for me at one point not that I didn't still want to do the same thing, but that I didn't feel I needed college... I'll be praying for you.