Monday, June 15, 2009

my week...

so i closed tonight which i had not done in over a month. it wasn't so bad. however, as i sit here wide awake, i realize i should not have drank mello yello. i work ten to four tomorrow and then i believe i am going bowling with my dad because he is flying back out to texas wednesday. then on wednesday i'll be heading to church around three to stock concessions and such before service. thursday i work either ten to two or ten to four and then i'm going to meag's to hang out. then friday i am off, but i am attending megan's wedding that evening at six thirty. saturday i think i work ten to two. at some point this week i need to make the time to go to walmart and i also need to do some father's day shopping. being a married person whose spouse is deployed, i have two fathers to shop for. i guess i need to call my sissy to see what she is getting for my dad (her step-dad) and i've asked hubby what to get my father-in-law but haven't gotten an answer yet. oh well, i will figure something out. i also need to set aside prayer and study time for me to plan this weeks sunday school lesson. wow my week sounds really busy when i write it all down like this. now its time for me to see if i can fall asleep...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I'm gonna get our fathers framed pictures of us as a gift for father's day. Just an idea... that's what I got our moms for mother's day and they loved it (plus it was cheap). :-)