Saturday, May 9, 2009

good day :)

today was overall a good day. jesse, brady and i went to the renaissance festival. everything was super muddy and my feet and legs got super icky but it was fun. plus i wore my costume this year and we toured the castle. we had a blast. then we went and ate at mona's so i could figure out my schedule for this week since i haven't been there in two weeks. while we were there i talked to katrina and asked if, after labor day, i could have every friday off. she said yes and that makes me super happy because i hope to be able to keep miss kate on fridays. it would make me very happy indeed. plus i played around with my school schedule and should be able to keep her even after school starts. i am so very excited and hope that julie still needs me :)

No comments: