Monday, April 6, 2009

so wound up.

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."
James 1:2-3

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27

i know this makes my third blog post for the day but alot of my mind means alot of venting. right now i am trying to make my mind wind down so that i can study. enjoy the bible verses...i know i am.

No comments: