Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the light.

i wish i could learn what the person who wrote this card has learned. right now with everything that is getting ready to change. i'm moving out of the house for the first time. my husband is going on his first deployment. i'm a newlywed. its a little frightening for a very routine girl. i don't always mind the finished product of change but i don't like the process of going through change. for example: i know i will be much happier living on my own but getting there will be hard for me. but i know that in the end, when all is done, if i let God guide me through all of these changes i will be okay. things have already worked out so much better than i could have anticipated so i know God is involved. it is my responsibility to keep the communication lines open with him and ask for the guidance i know i need.

No comments: