Tuesday, December 9, 2008

jesse's address...

i have one for him so if you want it let me know. the address i give you will only work while he is in new jersey. he will be home from december 23rd to january 2nd. no idea when he is leaving the country. we are assuming sometime after he returns to ft. dix in january. i will give everyone the option of knowing his out of country address as soon as i get it. if you wish you can put me as the return address on the letters so once i have an updated address i can pass them on for you if one arrives after he leaves. i'm assuming they'll send them back and not keep them. i don't mind, jesse loves mail. my address will change a week from today so ask and i'll give you the new one. hope everyone has a wonderful day. wish me luck on my history final.

No comments: