Saturday, August 30, 2008

whats up with me?

jesse and i are going to start premarital counseling soon. yea it seems a bit early but jesse wants to do it before he leaves and when he comes home so thats what we're going to do...assuming we can find the time lol. my schedule just keeps getting busier and busier. i guess we'll just have to see how it goes. we're also taking a trip to oklahoma at the end of september. i figure with my grandma being sick and jesse deploying in a couple of months...my family needs to see both of us. i'm pretty excited but a little nervous all at the same time.

i'm teaching sunday school tomorrow. i need to go look over my lesson...oh wait...its in my car. lol i guess i'll go get it when i'm done writing this post. and then of course our church is having a picnic for labor day. i plan to hang out for awhile. then gus is having a party at his house at around six but i need to go see jesse's parents so i don't know if i'll go to gus's party. its also my birthday. yes indeed it is that time of the year again. i'm only turning nineteen...its not that big of a deal. i'm already past eighteen and twenty-one won't be anything special since i don't drink anymore. lol so its just another day. except its a day i get presents lol. so far the only birthday card i've gotten was from the church but i don't mind. i know my loved ones are thinking of me even if i don't get anything from them.

i guess thats it for now. just figured i'd update you all on my life. i left a few details out...things that haven't been decided on yet and need alot of prayer...but then again i usually leave a few details out lol. you know you love me anyway. wish me luck. things a bit crazy right now and they're about to get a whole lot crazier.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happpy Birthday, Dani!!!! I hope you have a great day.