Monday, July 28, 2008

saturday night...

was a very long night. i worked 8am to 2pm. when i got off work i went to sally's and the bank. then i went home and showered. meag came and picked me up and we went and got matching tattoos. we left there just a little after 10pm. then she dropped me off at the movie theatre and i met up with jesse and derrick. we watched batman: the dark night which said it started at 10:45pm but there were literally half an hour of commercials. then derrick informed me that the movie is two and a half hours long. it was a good movie but iron man is still my favorite. well we got out of the movie at about 1:15am. jesse and derrick rode together and jesse's car was at derricks house in smyrna so thats where we decided we were going to go. well as we were getting off of I-24 (at about 2am at this point) the car died at the beginning of the off ramp. derrick kept apologizing but we so don't blame him...stuff happens. so then we walked from the interstate to derrick's house, which with a stop at kroger took us almost an hour. we finally got there just before 3am. we all hugged and said our goodbyes and jesse and i got into his car and he took me home. we got to my house around 3:20am and jesse got back to his house around 3:50am. then of course i was up at 7:30am for sunday school. oh and to top things off i've been feeling even worse this weekend. yes i'm still sick...i went to the doctor a few weeks ago and they gave me allergy medicine which didn't do a darn thing. so i don't know. but here was my interesting saturday night...enjoy.

1 comment:

McAngie said...

Sorry you guys had a rough night, but was the movie atleast any good?